Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howdy from Springfield, Mo

2K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  whacker 
#1 ·
My name is Bobby Baldwin. I'm 35 and live just outside of Springfield, Mo. I am brand new to this group.

I was in the market for a new Harley and wanted to buy one this Spring. My work took me to Honda of the Ozarks in Springfield, and I saw the new F6B. In my head I wasn't interested in a Goldwing. I didn't have anything agaist them, but thought that wasn't my thing. I was wrong I fell in love with the f6b. I bought one that day and I have loved every mile. That flat six won't quit and the weight reduction makes that bike insanely fast!

#2 ·
Welcome Bobby. Glad you are enjoying that new F6B/Wing. Precisely what Honda had in mind when they developed it: a buyer just like you!:icon_smile_approve:

#3 ·
Again...Welcome along....35....If you hang around I think you'll enjoy this forum. That is if you don't mind chatting with a few old geezers:geezer:

#4 ·
Hey watch it punk! :kick:

Seriously, welcome along to a good bunch even if a few of us are Old.

:facepalm:

#11 ·
Hey Bobby, welcome to the world of "wings"! I get down to Springfield for work, and often ride down. Perhaps we'll run across one another, one of these days I need to take the time to ride around that area. Enjoy the new bike. :party0003:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.