Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Just picked up a 2000 GL1500 SE. It'll give my VTX 1800 a little companionship in the garage.

I got a ton of dumb questions....but I'll do my homework before I post them.

Talk to guys later....Ride Safe, Ride Long,
Digger

· Premium Member
7,105 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF.....from Alabama.
Ride Safe Digger

· Super Moderator
10,452 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. So, another Texas rider.. The count continues to go up. Ride safe

· Premium Member
7,888 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF Old Son! And thanks for bringing some fresh dumb questions; we've already asked most of ours! Have fun and safe travels with your Wing!

· Premium Member
635 Posts
Howdy and Welcome from Central Washington. I sure enjoyed a ride through Texas several years ago. Nice country. Ride Safe.

· Super Moderator
13,363 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

· Premium Member
328 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from N Texas....hey that's where your from.:confused:

Great bunch of folks here.......if interested I am in Mansfield and ride with GWRRA Chapter M Moonlighters, we have a website for you to check out and you would be welcome to join us for a meeting or a ride.

Enjoy your new to you bike.:D

· Registered
5,016 Posts
Does everyone in Texas ride Wings when they're not riding horses? :)
Ride safe,
Strat
Yep, its easier to rope and bull dog off a horse than it is the Wing so its a trade off. It does draw a few comments though when you leave your spurs on and go Winging. It is kinda purdy though at night when you drag 'em along and make the sparks fly. Reminds ya of the night time Space Shuttle lift offs.:D

· Premium Member
24,040 Posts
Welcome Digger. Don't worry about your questions, but I would caution youy on some of our answers:eek: Just kidding, lots of help here:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.