Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I should have started here first.
Hello all, my name is Glyn and the Wife's name is Dawn. We are in Houston Texas and it is great to have found you guys. Looking forward to learning, sharing, and helping.
I am a first time Wing owner and we can't wait to hit the road, see new places and meet new people. We bought a left over New 2008 Airbag model and are grinning ear to ear right now.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome Buzzy, glad to have you aboard! Word must have gotten out about all the Keystoners here, 'cause now it looks like Texas is making a run for the numbers. Gotta love it. You and the Mrs enjoy that new Wing.

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Buzzy,

I know I welcomed you before in your 1st post but, I'll take the time to tell you I think you'll like it here. There are a great bunch of people here with good discussion. Ride safe you & the Misssus.

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Don't you just love the smiles a new Wing brings. Kind of like a new baby.. Then again, for some of us, our Wings are our "babies". Enjoy the forum and ride safe..

·
Registered
38 Posts
Howdy Buzzy.....Houston Area here as well....give me a shout sometime and you and the mrs come ride with us. We ride with the Patriot Guard Riders as well as Texas Honor Guard and the local GWRRA Chapter so there is always something to do or somewhere to go, even if it is just down to the Sonic in the Evenin for some Ice Cream. I will send you a PM with my contact information, let's Go Ride!

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state. Great information on this site. Everyone here is great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts