Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Relatively new to the Goldwing community - August 2010. Currently in middle Tennessee. Just stumbled on this site and will snoop around a bit.

Marc

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello marc, welcome to GWOF

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Welcome to the bunch from Central Texas. Snoop to your hearts content. :eek:
Isaac

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome from Pa and feel free to "snoop". What year Wing do you have??

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome from Pa and feel free to "snoop". What year Wing do you have??
We picked up an '05, yellow, with quite a bit of chrome, lights, back-rest, more chrome, covers, 8,500 miles. We've riden about 2,300 since. I know, this will last us forever at this pace. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
23,772 Posts
We picked up an '05, yellow, with quite a bit of chrome, lights, back-rest, more chrome, covers, 8,500 miles. We've riden about 2,300 since. I know, this will last us forever at this pace. :rolleyes:
At least your tires should last you a few years at that pace. Some of us, however, have to ride to where you already live.

·
Super Moderator
11,798 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. A lot of good folks on here.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
At least your tires should last you a few years at that pace.
The previous owner had just replaced the rear tire due to a cut so it still had bumps on it. The front is going to be replaced in the comming weeks because the darn thing aged-out and is hard as a rock. Noisy too. It would be good for a while but, we are headed to the NW in June and I want everything just right for the 5k mile ride.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome along Marc. Looks like you already know about tyre aging and lifespan. Enjoy!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts