Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do we upload pics directly from our iPhone into our posts? Or, is that possible?

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
don't you have a kid close by that you can ask :)
they've got these phones figured out already

·
Premium Member
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
don't you have a kid close by that you can ask :)
they've got these phones figured out already
Doc, I've noticed several folks using something called MO free from motorcycle.com. Figured if someone here got it figured out already it ought to be a snap. It appears to be an app that's needed.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
I send my photos from my i-phone to my email and then put them in 'my pictures' on the pc. Not overly happy with some of the things about the i-phone...lack of a user manual (instructions) for one. Being unable to sync more than one Apple device to the same confuser is another pain.

·
Registered
718 Posts
budoka, do you have the iphone 4? There is something they call icloud that allows you to send signals or some crap to other devises. Haven't a clue on that since I don't have anything else to send stuff to.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Hehe, yes it is the 4 but I dont have the i-cloud, in fact I'm app challenged due to some home pc sync issues. Working on the laptop (her i-pod has never been hooked up to anything but the pc) to do my phone apps and set-ups, but as herself has her i-pod already synced with the pc, her account overides mine and keeps sending me to her account. I can't even fill up my tunes or load any apps until I get this sorted:(. First I have to back up all my info already manually stored in case the sync with the laptop wipes it clean. :eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts