Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded for a 2012 base model. Is there a way to hook up my sirius unit from my other bike using the accessory dc outlet in the left glove box.i ordered one. Also doe Honda or anyone else sell a connector for a 3.5 mm jack and is there a extra connection for one.

·
Administrator
25,901 Posts
Looks the business chopin. RD, you will probably find that there is a sizeable reduction in volume with the aux input compared to the radio volume, as well as some alternator whine especially in the headsets. I put a noise supressor in mine and it helped alot. I also velcro'd the XM mini antenna on the left side mirror top. Leaves a bit of antenna cable exposed, but doesn't really look too bad.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Just traded for a 2012 base model. Is there a way to hook up my sirius unit from my other bike using the accessory dc outlet in the left glove box.i ordered one. Also doe Honda or anyone else sell a connector for a 3.5 mm jack and is there a extra connection for one.
The connector is under the glove box on the left side. My wing came with the cable.. But it is available from wingstuff $19.95 I think. Not hard to install. Another msg in here shows a url to wingstuff to the correct cable..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts