Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to find out how to get a beter brighter sound out of my 2012,im looking at boost amps but not shure of the speakers handling it, and how to go about it,
thanks mario 5146

·
Administrator
29,081 Posts
There are a few guys that enhance their audio systems. I'm sure someone will be along with some ideas.

In the meantime here's a link to the audio pages of Wingstuff. At least you can check to see if there is anything that will interest you.

http://wingstuff.com/shop/gold_wing_gl1800-electronics_audio

·
Premium Member
24,515 Posts
This was done a couple years back, but it seemed to work out for him. I'd probably go with a bigger amp (somehow) and then just use discretion on the volume control for a while before changing speakers.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I'm with you... Looking for better sound. I'm going to bypass he Goldwing audio system. In my humble opinion, it's just not that good. I ordered a pair of Sena SMH10 intercoms. I heard a set of them last week (not while riding, however) and it sounded pretty decent. I'm going to install them in The new Bell Mag-9 helmet. I'm expecting a big improvement. If I don't get it, I'm prepared to hack the SMH10's with better headphone speakers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts