Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you don't mind giving your age, let us know how old you are...If you do mind, no problem, just give your date of birth and we'll figure it out. I just thought it might be fun to get an idea how old the GW people are on here.............I'm 67 going on 35.......:D

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You're only half way there Chopin114.............

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
I'm a young 54 :) still a baby. At least in my mind.

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
If you don't mind giving your age, let us know how old you are...If you do mind, no problem, just give your date of birth and we'll figure it out. I just thought it might be fun to get an idea how old the GW people are on here.............I'm 67 going on 35.......:D
there is an old saying that " men are men once and boys twice ". i'm 51

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Sat in on a GWRRA meeting.
Guess they had about 3000 in attendance over 3 day "Wings over the Smokies".

Oldest rider in attendance, 91 and did NOT have a trike.

Kinda hard to whine about gettin' too old

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
91 years old on a Goldwing..:)...now there's something to shoot for...Good for him.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
52 now, but briefly if all goes well. Survived another ride today so it's looking pretty good thus far.

·
Registered
43 Posts
turn 60 in november,been riding my wing for a year and half.....last time i rode before this was 1973...honda dream

·
Registered
515 Posts
48 now, started riding wings back in '93.

·
Banned
14 Posts
I am 44yo and wish I would have bought a Goldwing 10 years ago. This is such a Great bike, I bought it on May 28, 2009 and now on Sept 26,2010 I have over 30,000 fun miles. Unfortunately on Sept 11, 2010 a Deer decided to jump in front of my bike so I have been without it for awhile now. I really HATE Honda's customer service since I have been waiting on Honda parts to get my bike back. Sorry for the rant. I still LOVE my bike and will ride it till the wheels fall off. LOL.. Ride Hard, Ride Free, Semper Fi..

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
If you don't mind giving your age, let us know how old you are...If you do mind, no problem, just give your date of birth and we'll figure it out.

Monday, February 18th......

·
Registered
219 Posts
Lets see know,
Born Thursday 16th of March
Baptised Sunday the 20th of July
First kiss Friday night the 13th april
First #$&%, THATS ANOTHER STORY
Married 17th May 1975 age 19 years old (and no she was not pregnant)
Married for 35 years

DO THE MATHS :D
If you get 45 then i'm your friend

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Made it to 54 years, so far so good. We have a guy in our GWRRA chapter who is 84 and still riding on two wheels. I'll tell him about the 91 year old so he'll have someone to look up to.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
45 going on hmmmmm!!! my mind says one thing but my body says something all together different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Going on 60 in dec, went from valkyrie to 1800 gold wing. Is that a sign that i'm getting older or younger?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts