Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not a good scene. I bet this dude was hurting pretty bad (physically and ego). :eek:

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
How in the world? Too little, too late ! I suspect he was looking where he was and not where he wanted to go. I have been guilty of doing that and I chastise myself accordingly.

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
OUCH, that's not good. Looks like he was okay..:eek:

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Classic case of not knowing how to modulate a rear or using the front brake on a sport bike (or any bike for that matter) and being way behind the situation. You can see the rear wheel lock up and set up the low to high side skid and flop over into the guard rail. Luck for him there was a guard rail. His ribs will remind him for a long time that proper technique is essential.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Looking at where you are and not where you want to go.... a classic example. I have been guilty of that myself and kept safe - when I should have ended up like this guy.

Wow... he was fortunate!

·
Registered
145 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is contagious for me, it's like picking a scab. The two best (or worst) I've seen are the following: This reminds me of The Crazy Guy sent by Larryinseattle, crocks and shorts. As you see they did not hold up to well
And if you are going to wipe out, you do not want to do it on camera in front of a cop, :eek:
I think this video guy has a sweet thing going, just sit up high and capture all these dudes wiping out.;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts