Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
If it works like most GW radio's you just tune to your favorite station, pick which number you want to program and hold the button down. You should hear a beep which signals the station is programmed in..

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
If it works like most GW radio's you just tune to your favorite station, pick which number you want to program and hold the button down. You should hear a beep which signals the station is programmed in..
not with a 1500 wing. i don't remember off had but i know you have to tune in the station you want to save and use the memory button on the radio but something about the program button keeps poping in my head

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
not with a 1500 wing. i don't remember off had but i know you have to tune in the station you want to save and use the memory button on the radio but something about the program button keeps poping in my head
Yeah, this is an AM/FM radio, not a cassette stereo. Very basic model. There's a toggle on the handlebar for tuning up in search mode and down for channels. Just don't know how to set them.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
The interstate had a different radio than the Aspencade, on the Aspencade you turned in a station and then there was a button with a M on it for memory, you pushed that button and then pushed a radio button that you wanted to use for that station. I think, it has been a long time since I had a 1500 but someone with a 1500 will chime in soon.
Go here and registar and you can download a manuel
http://www.goldwingdocs.com/index.asp

·
Registered
793 Posts
On the Interstate, hit the channel select button down until the display shows the pre-set number you want, tune your station with the channel up button, once station is selected, push the channel button down and hold until it stores, if I remember correctly it will chirp once set. Manual states memory will be set after holding button down for 3 seconds. M will be displayed for a moment. Remember Seek is up and pre-sets are down.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I sure did! The previous owner used the Aux cable so it was visible, and I figured out the clock thru a post here.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts