Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
GL1200 Fuel Pump Test

I don't think I'm being especially dense here, but maybe I'm up against an aftermarket mod. I follow the two wires out of the pump.They go up from the pump and cross the frame in front of the gas cap (the false tank is off) and have a coupler to a pair of wires that go across the frame, down left and front of the real tank, and then dive into the main wiring harness. No relay block there. The wiring harness is about 3" rear of a whole BUNCH of relays etc.
============================================
maria

Job Opportunities

·
Registered
38 Posts
I need to check and clean out my gas float bowls
I am trying to remimber, but I think if you take the carb out of the rubber boots and flip it on its side, you will see the bolt or bolts. It's been a while since I have had mine off. Sorry I wasn't more help.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I don't think I'm being especially dense here, but maybe I'm up against an aftermarket mod. I follow the two wires out of the pump.They go up from the pump and cross the frame in front of the gas cap (the false tank is off) and have a coupler to a pair of wires that go across the frame, down left and front of the real tank, and then dive into the main wiring harness. No relay block there. The wiring harness is about 3" rear of a whole BUNCH of relays etc.
============================================
maria

Job Opportunities
Maria008 I think you will get more help if you repost this as a new post and not as a reply to another question.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts