Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
Interesting idea, but I think we all need to walk.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Works now, nicely done. If they can do that, where's my gosh-darn electric windshield:( Sorry, my bad:eek:

·
Super Moderator
11,800 Posts
I can just see it, when something goes wrong , FACE PLANT! :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
skinny people wouldn't be sitting on there butts like that

·
Registered
741 Posts
I want my Hoveround and I want it now!

At least Honda is looking forward to the future. So when is the completely redesigned from the ground up Goldwing supposed to hit the showroom floors?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Just hope that "angle tilt sensor" that is key to that thing staying upright is better than the "bank angle sensors" they put in the GL1500's :)

·
Super Moderator
7,668 Posts
I don't know how many have seen the new motorcycle that is a joint venture between Honda and HD. The soon to be introduced Honda Davidson Wing-Glide.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
28,447 Posts
Steve I actually think this one is cooler than the Honda one. I can envision a lot more fun on that. Of course it would have to be able to go faster.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Steve I actually think this one is cooler than the Honda one. I can envision a lot more fun on that. Of course it would have to be able to go faster.
Yeah, I have to admit it DOES look like fun, until you give it too much throttle, and it wraps you around over the top and drives your head into the ground :eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts