1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Let me be the 1st to say - "Sweeeeeeeeet!"

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Nice ride ray, I see you got the fast color.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Ray,

That is an AWESOME looking ride. congrats and hope you get many, many miles on her.

That color looks like you, man.

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
Who ? What ? Where ? Why? and How? Did I miss something or was this a spontaneous purchase? You can't just waltz in here with a new girl and declare, " Here is a pic of my new to me ride !! ". Brother, you have some explaining to do. Nice seat! Nice smile ! The real question is..... Is Erica happy ? Congrats!! Time for another meet up.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
nice set of wheels ray but what happened to the other wing you had

·
Registered
280 Posts
Congrats on tha new ride! She looks awesome and ready to go cross-country.

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
This wasn't one of those "the ash tray is full so I need a new car" deals was it. Is this an "addition to" or a "replacement for" bike?? Oh, and looks great too.. Ride safe...

·
Premium Member
1,921 Posts
Who ? What ? Where ? Why? and How? Did I miss something or was this a spontaneous purchase? You can't just waltz in here with a new girl and declare, " Here is a pic of my new to me ride !! ". Brother, you have some explaining to do. Nice seat! Nice smile ! The real question is..... Is Erica happy ? Congrats!! Time for another meet up.
I second that! You just all of a sudden like say HEY LOOK AT THIS!! :D No build up, no I have been thinking or there is this deal....Nice lookin ride I really like the color.....:D

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
This bike seems to fit your rugged exterior a little better!!! Sweet seats!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,784 Posts
Who ? What ? Where ? Why? and How? Did I miss something or was this a spontaneous purchase? You can't just waltz in here with a new girl and declare, " Here is a pic of my new to me ride !! ". Brother, you have some explaining to do.

Or just, What The He**, Ray! :confused:

·
Premium Member
23,766 Posts
Or just, What The He**, Ray! :confused:
I got the call from Ray moments ago. He did what he had to do rather than wait to decide what he might or might not have to do and in so doing insured himself a ride because Ray rides motorcycles, period. On the road again. Yahoo!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I got the call from Ray moments ago. He did what he had to do rather than wait to decide what he might or might not have to do and in so doing insured himself a ride because Ray rides motorcycles, period. On the road again. Yahoo!

hahahahahah........I think you nailed it.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Nicely done man!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Clutch Plate B

This wasn't one of those "the ash tray is full so I need a new car" deals was it. Is this an "addition to" or a "replacement for" bike?? Oh, and looks great too.. Ride safe...
The clutch dampener plate was shot, and parts of it are in the motor now, the engine would be time bomb!
Well being that the part is unavailable and there was no real solution at the time I decided I need to ride!!!! So I robbed Peter to Pay Paul!! The bike is sweet! I will be parting out the original as soon as I recover my chrome!!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Old ride

nice set of wheels ray but what happened to the other wing you had

The old ride will be out of the hospital this week I hope! There is a fix to it but if there is metal in the motor now who knows how long it will last!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts