Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to download a trip from Honda's online trip planner to my Garmin Zumo? I can upload trips planned on Harley's trip planner to the Honda Trip Planner, but cannot seem to plan a trip with Honda and then download it to my Garmin. It uses the GPX format, so it is compatible.
And, yes, I did a forum search but either there is nothing available or I didn't word my search string to the exact verbage required.
Thanks for the help....

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
I don't have a zumo I have a nuvi and I think I can down load trips to it. Why do you download them from Harley trip planned to Honda trip planner, can't you download them from Harley TP to you GPS ?
I just checked Honda trip planner and there is a place to click on to export your trip to you GPS.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Joe,
I already had some favorite trips that I planned on the Harley site and downloaded them to the Garmin. I could upload them to my saved trips on the Honda site, but just can't seem to get the ones planned on the Honda site to download to the Zumo.... I am using Safari on my Macbook Pro, wonder if that has anything to do with it? Anyhow, thanks for the comments...

·
Banned
3,192 Posts

Welcome to the forum from Seattle. I can't offer any advice on this, but I am sure there will be others coming on soon to help you out.

Maybe a Harley cross over guy will be able to help. I will send out the signal:

I highly recommend the GWRRA groups (Goldwing Road Riders Association) to find folks who ride wings in your area. When you attend chapter meetings you will find friendly folks that ride the same motorcycle you do, and like the members of this forum, they know their motorcycle.

You can find a local chapter by going their website: http://www.gwrra.org

1 - 4 of 4 Posts