Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So back in September Trip Planner was down for almost two weeks. During this time I contacted support and was told that they were turning down the service but that it wasn’t suppose to happen till January 2020 and that they had teamed up with REVER. The service came back online.

But as of last week it’s no longer working again. Does anyone know if the service has finally shut down?

·
Registered
6,396 Posts
I signed up with Rever and they have been spamming me ever since. Some folks on this forum have stated that there are more friendly options out there, so you might want to do a search.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Rever used to be pretty good, it's got some routes outlined that you can view if you're new to an area, under "Paved Roads" and "Editor's Picks". Now that they've partnered with Butler maps I think a lot of the good stuff falls under the for-pay model. Their website is really, really slow when you're using the map - it takes quite a long time to refresh the screen when you're zooming in and out, and sometimes it appears to be frozen, but it's just trying to catch up. It's a frustrating "click-wait-wait-wait" experience.

·
Premium Member
3,493 Posts
I use Furkot and I like it. Allows me to not only plot a route but I can find campgrounds or hotels on the route, download to an SD card and upload to my GW. Has a ton of features for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
745 Posts
I read that it's back up.
It is back up. But they didn't fix anything. Still can't drag the route.
Here's the instructions right from the help file:
When you are planning a trip, the map will automatically calculate a route, or path, between each stop. You can control this somewhat while adding new stops or by clicking on the blue route line and dragging it to a new location. This will create a new stop on the trip.
Doesn't work!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts