Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to come in quick and introduce myself. We have a relatively new motorcycle rental & tour business based out of the Salt Lake / Park City, Utah area, called Voyagerider.

(moderators - I filled out the form to request advertising info and 'am quite interested)

We exclusively rent Honda motorcycles and right now have the VFR800 (all equipped with OEM hardbags & Firstgear tank bags), VTX1300s and the ST1300. Each bike can come equipped with a GPS as well, and we'll even program your route for you as you wish. (We are waiting for customer demand to build before we buy Goldwings...)

Voyagerider is a mobile operation and will deliver the motorcycle right to your hotel, or even meet you at the SLC International Airport; you name it.

Our riding season runs all the way 'til almost Nov 1 and we welcome any members here to come out - we'll extend a 15% discount when mentioning this forum.

I really appreciate your time spent reading this - check out our site and become a fan on Facebook for testimonials, rider-submitted photos and everything in between.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Response to email

Hello,

We did respond actually - you emailed us on August 30th and we responded that same day. I don't like it when I send an email to a business and never get a response, so we strictly respond to email same day.

Regardless, maybe it went into your spam folder, etc.

I'll respond here and via email in case we have the same problem:

You were looking for 3 VFRs for June of next year - not a problem. Give us a call at least .... for that many bikes at once... give us a good 2 months notice to make sure we can accommodate you accordingly. (if you can't provide that much notice, we'll do what we can to line things up).

Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention -

Kevin @ Voyagerider

1 - 4 of 4 Posts