Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi , everybody , I need to update the GPS of my wing , it's from 2006 and the map is very old , does anybody knows , where or how to update it , thanks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Note any " improvements " in the update. A lot of small towns were left off the OEM map. Are the graphics , route find, etc. the same.
Biggest difference was "unverified" roads on previous version now just show up as normal roads.
Graphics look the same to me. Menu looks the same, but I really didn't use it much before to tell any subtle changes.
I've only used it for navigation somewhere a few times. I tend to use it more just to see where I am after riding aimlessly in the country for a couple of hours.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
If it's still available the Garmin update is the one to use; there is an update for the '08 and '09 (at least the Cdn versions) from Honda but it's horribly expensive $350:eek: Cdn version update doesn't work on the US model as the cards are different: Cdn are CF----US are SD.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you my friends for the tip , I see that Garmin has the update but they explain that is not going to be ready until this december so I have to wait until next april now, the bike went to sleep today, I'm not happy jejej, thanks againg for your help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts