Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello up for sale are a few gl1800 parts for sale.

1. front wheels ( rim and tire) the rim has a small dent on the side. please view the pictures for details. the tire itself has little wear and lots of more mileage left to go!
price: $60.00 or your best offer

2. frontside wind deflector 1 pair ( please note that one out of the 4 bolts to install this part is missing. that is why we are selling this for so cheap! ): $20 or your best offer

below are some pictures:

·
Registered
741 Posts
The rim also looks bent. Was it in a crash?

·
Registered
741 Posts
unfortunately it was. but you can always repair it or just take out the tire for use.
Was the tire also involved in the same crash? If so, the rim needs to go to the recycler and the tire thrown away. I can't believe you would try to sell the rim originally without disclosing it was involved in a crash.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I just spoke with my dad and he says he wasn't involved in an accident, I thought he was involved in an accident but when I confronted him about it, he says he wasn't in an accident that caused that dent. It was caused by him running over some concrete brick on the road.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whatever..
Either way if im not allowed to sell this, sorry. I didn't know ur not allowed to sell parts that were involved in an accident. My dad just gave me these parts to sell for him and he told me they're still usable....
I wasn't trying to cheat anybody out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts