Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,
Can anybody please tell me where I might find a pair of Men's XL Honda Goldwing Blue Ridge Mesh Gloves - Titanium. I saw these on ebay and I have to have a pair. Somebody somehwere on the planet has a set of these and I figured you guys would be the ones to know who.
Thanks,
Gloveless MJ 83 Interstate

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Oh, and by the way, welcome to the forum from Pa. Where is home for you and whats your ride?? Enjoy the forum..

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome MJ. TW I'm going out on a limb and saying an '83 Interstate, not sure on the location though;)

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
Welcome MJ. TW I'm going out on a limb and saying an '83 Interstate, not sure on the location though;)
that was my guess too. hello mj, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Try perfmoto.com

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Thanks but the gloves on that link are long gone. '83 Interstate is right, MJ is Mount Juliet, Tennessee.
Did you try to place an order with them? The site allows you to add them to your cart for ordering,

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes I did and after about three days they told me all they could even get is small. Obviously these are discontinued but I can't believe there aren't a pair out there somewhere. Iamhoping somebody will read this and realize they have a pair that didn't fit sitting in there garage or something. One can always dream.

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts