Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My goldwing has the intercom system for the driver but the one for the passenger seems to be missing. The bike is a 1990 and I am wondering if the cable has been dissconected. If anyone out there can point me in the right direction as to where I can find this conection it would be helpfull.

I found the cable for the head set in the trunk and it appears to have been unplugged. Would this conection be located under the seat? any help would be appreciated..........

Thanks for your time.........

·
Registered
470 Posts
Not sure on your 1990,but, my '87 has the connection under the tank cover beside the frame, to the rear of the left storage pocket about 6". Hope that helps.....

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
on my '93 se the cord is under the left pocket. the one below the left rear speaker

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Intercom help

Thank you for taking the time to respond, I have the cord I found it in the trunk of the bike. The problem is that it is not plugged into anything it was just laying there. I will have to remove the seat to see if I can find the connection.

Thanks for your assistance.....

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
intercom system

Good Evening everyone;

Just wonted to let you know that I removed the seat on my Gold Wing and found the rear intercom jack. I believe what happened was that the bike was serviced last year and somehow the rear intercom got put under the seat.

All is well now checked it out and it works fine. I really appreciate any and all the help I received from this form.

Thanks again..........:D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts