Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday i met up with pearch, lisa, chula, kit kat and van for the ride to holly, mi. for the blessing of the bikes event. H.I.M ( hogs in ministries ) sponsers the event this one taking place in downtown holly and their next one will be in june at their church which is also in holly, mi. the ride north on I-75 from detroit to holly was uneventfull and the morning temp was 53F with a lite breeze

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Anytime you ride the superslab & it's uneventful is good Doc.

Glad you had a safe ride.

I was so tempted to ride myself on Sat. but figured I'd give the ribs a couple more weeks.

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

I was so tempted to ride myself on Sat. but figured I'd give the ribs a couple more weeks.
we could have rode us-24 north to holly but we were running late as it was. i'll add some bike pic's when i get home from work

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts

Don't push it Bill, give them plenty of time to heal, then a little more time just to be sure.:(

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i stopped by my sisters house on the way home from holly for ribs and they were not ready either :)

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it took a few days but i'm awake enough to add some pic's

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Nice bikes Doc....You sure ride with a lot of female riders. Never seen so many.
I really liked the Ducati...That thing looks fast sitting still. Thanks for sharing

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice bikes Doc....You sure ride with a lot of female riders. Never seen so many.
I really liked the Ducati...That thing looks fast sitting still. Thanks for sharing
my niece lisa aka bettyboop is in an all female club and i am their tour guide :) what ducati are you talking about :confused:

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
my niece lisa aka bettyboop is in an all female club and i am their tour guide :) what ducati are you talking about :confused:
Red Ducati 916....If my eyes don't deceive me

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Now your playing with my mind.....

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
If you need a "tail" gunner, I'm your man.
I was still reeling about the cross dressing yamaha.

i think its a yamaha ysr50 dress to look like a ducati 916
Why.....Why do they do that. Reminds me of a neighbor that had a 1970 Nova and wrote Chevelle on the side. It was a dead ringer:rolleyes:

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was still reeling about the cross dressing yamaha.

Why.....Why do they do that. Reminds me of a neighbor that had a 1970 Nova and wrote Chevelle on the side. It was a dead ringer:rolleyes:
a few years ago i ended up at a bikeand car show and some guy had a honda cx 500 dressed like a guzzi. i had to go back and take a second look, too bad i didn't have a camera or know how to use the one on the phone at the time

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
a few years ago i ended up at a bikeand car show and some guy had a honda cx 500 dressed like a guzzi. i had to go back and take a second look, too bad i didn't have a camera or know how to use the one on the phone at the time
You know, I'm sensing that photo was a trap and I stepped right in. If I listen closely I can hear your diabolical laugh:eek:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts