Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've posted a few questions on this site, but I realized I haven't posted a pic of my ride. I picked her up 3 weeks or so ago and she rides SMOOTH!!! (More comfortable ride than my '98 Electraglide).

She's an '82 GL1100 Interstate with 22,500 actual miles. She's never been laid down and in excellent condition both cosmetically and mechanically.
I picked he up for $1500.

I replaced the rear brake pads, changed the oil and dif fluid, radiator flush, and gave her a good cleaning.

I've put roughly 1,000 miles on her.

I intended to flip her, but have since fallen in love with this bike!!

Here are some pics.

Thanks for allowing me to join!!
Shawn in Rural Colorado AKA Denverbiker

Attachments

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Beautiful ride, isn't it funny how a wing can creep into your heart and you not know what that evil thing is doing.😂

·
Administrator
15,305 Posts
Nice looking classic. Welcome to you from Mississippi. What part of Colorado? My first job was in Gould and I've wanted to ride Hwy 14 from Fort Collins to Walden since the two summers I worked there. Still on my bucket list.

Reactions: Denver Biker

·
Registered
316 Posts
Very nice looking wing, welcome from Tucson, Az.

Reactions: Denver Biker

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice looking classic. Welcome to you from Mississippi. What part of Colorado? My first job was in Gould and I've wanted to ride Hwy 14 from Fort Collins to Walden since the two summers I worked there. Still on my bucket list.
Hola Crownfire.
I'm in Elizabeth, 20 min east of Castle Rock. Nice riding out here!!

·
Registered
3,062 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Nice looking wing. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

Reactions: Oldhand
1 - 9 of 9 Posts