Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys- Getting a Hannigan trailer. The question- I'm wanting to know what's a good hitch to put on the 08 Wing? I'm planning to have it put on by a Honda dealer- anything I need to know going in to that process in addition to what brand hitch I should consider?
Thanks for any input.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
I've used hitches by both Markland and Kuryakin, on a 1200 and then a 1500 respectively. Mounted them both myself and other than a bit of cursing, no problems with either one. The 1500 was a bit beefier I think, but the two bikes are quite different too so that and time of release/manufacture could account for changes.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
I looked into it before and They say a Vertical Hitch is better, Easier to change the rear tire.
I do not have a hitch so can not be for sure, But I think it would be a good choice
Wing Stuff has a Kuryakyn for 269.99 Free Shipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hey Guys- Getting a Hannigan trailer. The question- I'm wanting to know what's a good hitch to put on the 08 Wing? I'm planning to have it put on by a Honda dealer- anything I need to know going in to that process in addition to what brand hitch I should consider?
Thanks for any input.
Howdy, two of the best hitches out their for the 1800 are the Bushtec, and Dauntless,personally I prefer the Dauntless, seems to be the strongest one out there! If you want more info, go to http://www.dauntlessmotors.com/
just my .02
Enjoy!
Jerry

·
Registered
449 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts