Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It hit 60° here today and the wife and I took what could easily be the last ride of the season here. On the way back I noticed the upcoming milestone of 40k approaching and stopped to snap a pic. Bike had 37k on it when we bought it the very end of August.

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Congrats on your milestone! It was a beautiful day to ride here, wasn't it? Ready to tuck him into bed now. Plenty of maintenance to do over the winter (what I should have done last spring!:eek:)

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Enjoy the rare days for riding. Not too many left to the year..

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Good! I'm close to you with about 80 miles short of 40,000 when I came home from work yesterday. I plan on going over this weekend which will be just a few days short of 3 years since I bought it new.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Congratulations on your milestone. We will think of you all during our rides this winter. Figure I might miss about 2 weeks during the winter. Don't know what I would do if I had to put it up each year. Happy Thanksgiving day weekend.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Congrats to you! I usually miss the odo by a couple so pictures don't cut it.

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Congratulations on your milestone. We will think of you all during our rides this winter. Figure I might miss about 2 weeks during the winter. Don't know what I would do if I had to put it up each year. Happy Thanksgiving day weekend.
I'll be out in the garage, sitting on it, making zroom zroom noises! :D

·
Registered
195 Posts
Sorry that yall have to park your bikes for the winter.
Down here we only have three seasons.
January, Feburary, & Summer!!!
That makes Spring, Summer, & Fall.
We usually ride all through the Winter, All Three Days of It!!
The only time we see Ice on the ground is when someone spills a drink!!
Sorry, didn't mean to rub it in.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts