Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody using the kuryakyn chrome highway pegs 6750 on the 2018 tour dct,or any other highway pegs compatiable,thanx:unsure:

·
Registered
143 Posts
I use the Kuryakyn chrome highway pegs on my 2010 wing (not sure of the stock numbers though) BUT I've had these same pegs on my 2002 wing as well, and very happy with them...Just be sure to keep a coat of wax on the pegs, many folks have complained about these rusting out, since the 18 plus years that I've had the same peg on my bikes (I just transformed them over when I sold my bike) I have been very happy and have no problems what's so ever..........

Ronnie

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I use the Kuryakyn chrome highway pegs on my 2010 wing (not sure of the stock numbers though) BUT I've had these same pegs on my 2002 wing as well, and very happy with them...Just be sure to keep a coat of wax on the pegs, many folks have complained about these rusting out, since the 18 plus years that I've had the same peg on my bikes (I just transformed them over when I sold my bike) I have been very happy and have no problems what's so ever..........

Ronnie
yes that's the same pegs I was using on my 2002 also,bought the new Goldwing 2018,a whole different animal,not a lot of options yet,thanx,i'll keep looking

·
Registered
143 Posts
yes that's the same pegs I was using on my 2002 also,bought the new Goldwing 2018,a whole different animal,not a lot of options yet,thanx,i'll keep looking
Oops! Didn't realize that the pegs have changed (or better put here, I didn't realize that the bike itself has changed) I'm sorry! I have to confess that I have not looked closely at a 2018...[I just learned something today] thank you! (y)

Ronnie

·
Registered
179 Posts
anybody using the kuryakyn chrome highway pegs 6750 on the 2018 tour dct,or any other highway pegs compatiable,thanx:unsure:

Those are nice looking but I wonder if the arm is in a lock position or can rotate up when needed?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts