Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want some Highway Pegs, but can't find any that are comfortable. Does anyone have any suggestions? I have regular pegs on it now,but I cant seam to sit back and strech out on long rides..

Thanks for your coments.

ride safe

·
Super Moderator
28,455 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
i use highway boards

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Hi ryrebo, I also but on the extentions on the heal of the pegs as seen in picture g. I have the larger pegs (b) and the extenders help keep my feet from slowly sliding of the pegs. http://www.chrometoys.com/19.html
I also think they look sharp.

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
+1 for the Kuryakyn Iso Pegs. When I had my 98 I had Markland boards on and they never really felt right. Wish I had had the Iso Pegs on, so when I bought my 09 they were the first thing I put on.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Finally got my 7976's yesterday at the Kuryakyn tent at the Daytona Race track.Paid the $145,but no shipping,so i thought that was ok.Can't wait to put'em on. I'm 5'10" and i'm sure they will do the job for me. The 2nd choice shown by fossil should do the trick for you.Plus, the Wingstuff people are great.Good Luck and ride safe.

·
Registered
691 Posts
3 on the kury. I have boards. On a 1500 you can modify the mounting bracket so it slips on the lower bar with a bit of grinding. I removed the rear part of the engine guard by cutting it off and placing 7/16 chrome plugs in the ends. This gives me more room on the foot boards and hwy boards.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
3 on the kury. I have boards. On a 1500 you can modify the mounting bracket so it slips on the lower bar with a bit of grinding. I removed the rear part of the engine guard by cutting it off and placing 7/16 chrome plugs in the ends. This gives me more room on the foot boards and hwy boards.
Lonewolf:
sounds like a great idea i got my new pegs, but I like the idea of modifying the brakets. Do you have any pixs you could send me of yours.

Thanks,

ryrebo,
my e-mail is [email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts