Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, JoeyBee here. I'm not a Gold Wing owner but I am working on a project that seems to have piqued the interest of a lot of Gold Wing folks. Thought I would join this board to learn more about the bike. I ride a Triumph and a KLR, and I write for a couple of motorcycle magazines. It seems like everywhere I go I meet or see an interesting 'Wing, or somebody riding one. I'm an amateur photographer and I've been collecting photos when this occurs.

A few years ago, I rode in the Three Flags Classic rally, and I spoke to a Gold Wing owner in Missoula, MT, with 887,000 kilometers on his bike. He said he was on this fourth engine.

This guy was at the Hansen Dam (near Los Angeles, CA) British Bike rally in 2008. Great jacket, I thought.

The project I'm working right now is the blog for CSC Motorcycles at http://californiascooterco.com/blog/. Stop by if you get a chance.

Nice to meet all of you.

·
Registered
449 Posts
You ride, your more then welcomed here.

·
Super Moderator
15,237 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF joey

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
The more the merrier Joey! Careful though, Goldwingitis is very communicable:D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm back...

So I received an email from the site today telling me you good folks haven't heard from me in a while. What an opportunity...I'm still doing good stuff at California Scooter and the company just came out with a new 250cc OHC Mustang replica we're calling the P-51. You can read about it at www.CaliforniaScooterco.com/blog. This is one of the first off the line. It's been customized with a WWII aircraft paint theme and a lot of other cool stuff, and it's the CEO's personal ride...

If any of you guys are in So Cal I'd like to invite you or your club to visit the factory. We're open on Saturdays and we'd love to host a Gold Wing club visit, or even individuals who just want to stop in to say hello.

Joe

·
Super Moderator
9,849 Posts
Welcome back from the Keystone state..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts