Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings from New Jersey!! I have a 1986 Goldwing Aspencade, two tone blue with 44k miles. It has gel seats installed in the leather and no rust. I would like to install the CB and a CD player on it, but as for now the PO has kept it stock.

I purchased this cycle after I lost my 1985 Honda VF1100S Sabre to a house fire. The fire occurred as a result of the Hurricane and everything was lost (including two family members). The PO of this cycle have been great to me after hearing how I lost my cycle. I am in the process of rebuilding, and I need the cycle for some therapy to my mind.

I also am a veteran of the US Air Force, and now belong to a veteran motorcycle group called Uncle Sam's Avengers MC. We work with the Wounded Warrior Project among others to assist those who have fought for our country or served.

·
Administrator
29,004 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from a neighbor in the Keystone. Sorry for your recent troubles, glad you are able to get through them. And thank you for your service to our country.

The GWOF is a good place to hang out. Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome to the site and you have my heartfelt condolences for your recent losses. Glad you have found a therapeutic release.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland , so sorry for your troubles also , glad you found us

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Tough way to acquire a Wing! Sorry for your difficulties and glad that the Wing will help you get through them.

Thanks for your service, too. It's cool that you and your Classic Wing will be honoring other vets.:cool:

·
Premium Member
333 Posts
Welcome from N Texas

So sorry to hear about your recent troubles and thank you for your service to the country.

My wife is from Jersey (the shore) and she was very concerned about relatives still living in the area but everyone came out of the storm OK.

·
Premium Member
24,120 Posts
Hello Scott. I'm a short 3+ hour drive from the shores of Atlantic City area, from where I moved in '66. What a different world I lived in during the storm just three driving hours away. Semper Fi.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,997 Posts
Welcome from NE Pa. Sorry for the loss of your possessions and loved ones. Hope the Wing provides some therapy and comfort for you...

·
Super Moderator
12,271 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear of your loss.

·
Premium Member
16,742 Posts
Greeting from an Old Fellow Airman, Heavy Ground radar Tech. AC&W AFSC 30352
Sorry for your loss.
You've found a great bunch to hang out with here.
Welcome to the GWOF

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Welcome from another Pa. brother and a good ride is always great for the mind and body.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Stay strong and good luck.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
I think I had the same blue does it look like this. I picked it up with 40K did some work on it and in 2010 it took me all of the way out west and back.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.