Honda Goldwing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been here for a month or so looking through topics, I have an 86 goldwing and am a stupid Californian. Thought I would say hi. And see how many others live around Sacramento.

Sent from my PC36100 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Administrator
28,996 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone State.

·
Premium Member
24,648 Posts
Welcome to the place. Just had another from California register, but not sure about drive time from Sacramento to the Bay area. Map distance doesn't always correspond to driving times like I'm used to in the wide open spaces here.

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Administrator
15,283 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi. I know there are a good number from California. Hope you catch up with them.

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
dd: Another "Classic" (we don't say "old" around here) Wing owner! All-knowing Budoka-san is right, Sacramento to the Bay Area is a nice ride, and leads you to the Pacific Coast Highway; and Bay Area to Sacramento is a also an easy ride and leads to the mountains/forests.

Enjoy your Classic Wing and if you need help with it, there are some knowledgeable people here willing and able.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Drive safe.

·
Super Moderator
9,993 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania. My wife's side of the family has relatives who live in Grass Valley..

·
Premium Member
6,711 Posts
Howdy & welcome from VA.

Mark

·
Registered
67 Posts
Welcome from Bethlehem Georgia. The 1500 could use a 6th gear but it does well with what it has. I get between 40 and 42 mpg out of mine and never had an issue with cruising at highway speeds.

·
Super Moderator
12,266 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.