Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thought I'd better start by stopping in here to say Hi!
I am in the process of purchasing my first Goldwing. It's a 92 model 1500 - the one pictured in my avatar with roughly 90K on it - purrs like a kitten and has lots of farkles. I think I got a REALLY good deal on it.
I've ridden for many years, but this is my first "BIG" bike over the 750 size, hopefully I won't be too intimidated. My current ride is only a 650, so I have some size and weight to get used to.
Looking forward to many miles to ride along with things to share and read about here - TIA! Tom
Here's a little better shot;

·
Registered
201 Posts
"NICE RIDE TOM" Blue,my favorite colour.Welcome to the site and the World of GoldWings

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Congrats & welcome Tom. You'll find a good group of people here,

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome to our world. The people here are good to help you when needed. You will get used to the Wing pretty quick, I had to do the same thing last year. Good riding--Later

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Wing. Ride safe and often..

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome my friend. Where exactly is Alabama........ just kiddin, been thru there a few times with the wife on the bike, and what some pretty county. rick

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Howdy back from Alberta Canada. Had an '84 1200I that got a major case of bling and farkle-itis: every 24k gold bit from Drag Specialties, light bars, gold plated my Hondaline parts, SE and Aspencade add-ons, Markland gee-gaws...once you start...Welcome and enjoy

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome from Pearland, Man. You've got a lot of straight, flat roads around there to get used to your Wing! Pretty bike as well. As a fellow newbie, let me highly recommend the folks on this site (and the historical posts) for a wealth of wisdom and information about Wings in particular and riding safely in general. -s

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF aladinbama, xemfansa1, and jk1tam

1 - 12 of 12 Posts