Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after 35 yrs of not riding..life, kids, business etc got in the way we are finally going to take the plunge. Notified the wife and kids I'll be selling or trading my truck off for a Goldwing..Why a Goldwing..simple..its reputation. I don't buy culture (Harley) BTDT..At 62 years of age I need to get my 2 wheel fix before its to late. I do not need a 4wd sitting in the driveway any longer. Cross country trip being planned for next year and who knows where it will take me..and no the wife will not be along for the adventure. Bikes scare her to death, besides she still has a few more years before retirement..Great site here, lots of info to digest. Look forward to meeting some of you on the road when my time comes..

·
Premium Member
7,999 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Pointman!

Glad to hear you'll be riding again. I took 6 years off after 30 years of riding, after a huge buck deer almost took me out on my 850GL Suzuki. Feels great to be riding again, and even my old (I mean "Classic"!) Wing is worthy of the brand's reputation. Hope to see you along the road!

·
Super Moderator
15,160 Posts
hello pointman, welcome to GWOF

·
Administrator
29,001 Posts
Greetings from PA. Enjoy the open road.

·
Registered
674 Posts
Welcome from Florida.

·
Registered
9,540 Posts
Welcome from another Pa. boy.

·
Premium Member
7,120 Posts
Good luck and Welcome to the GWOF

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
9,994 Posts
Welcome from the Keystone state and welcome to the Goldwing family. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome from the heart of Texas where its dry and HOT....Get a cool vest if your heading this way...:)Isaac

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
Welcome from Central Washington. Ride Safe.

·
Super Moderator
7,608 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Greetings from 'Soggy' Ormond Beach.

·
Registered
6,713 Posts
Welcome to the forum from another Pa. posse.

·
Super Moderator
12,270 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
24,643 Posts
Welcome to the site. Post up some pics when you find your dream.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts