Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Because of a big, gigantic, enormous life change (divorce), I finally bought my first bike - an '06 GL1800 Navi/Comfort, with only 96 original miles! I too have "always" wanted one, but was nixed at every turn - but no longer!

I live in Texas, moving from Canada in January.

You can see a pic of my bike at http://www.pbase.com/image/103471805

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks!

I intend to...this is my first bike (and I love it!) so I enrolled in the Basic Motorcycle Safety course offered here - I learned much! Plus, I've met up with some other 'Wingers locally (a GWRRA chapter) and we're in for some fun - what a great bunch!

Ron

·
Registered
38 Posts
I intend to...this is my first bike (and I love it!) so I enrolled in the Basic Motorcycle Safety course offered here - I learned much! Plus, I've met up with some other 'Wingers locally (a GWRRA chapter) and we're in for some fun - what a great bunch!

Ron
Taking an MSF course is one of the best thing you can do. Even if you have been riding all your life, you will still learn something.

·
Registered
21 Posts
what?? texas to canada - in january? 1st: there goes the riding season! 2nd: move there "after the black flies and before the snow flies". like late summer, for heavens sake. sorry about the divorce :(. on the other hand: happy for ya! :D! hey ya got a babe magnet now! :cool: just remember this: the divorce rate is somewhere around 50% sooo......., half the women you see are/could be divorced!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No...no...

Mixed up!

I moved from Canada to Texas last January...:D

Hmmm...black flies? I think I'd rather be bit by black flies than stung by a scorpion (been there, done that), or bitten by a black widow (found one under my bed), or by a rattlesnake even!!!:eek:

Seriously, I'm going to enjoy the riding season down here, and I'm cooling it with the babes for a while...:cool:, until I meet the right one that is!!

But thanks for the advice! You can check out my Canada pics at my gallery - www.pbase.com/gto49

1 - 6 of 6 Posts