Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello. I just purchased my first gold wing. its an 80 gl 1100 witha vetter tour pack on it. rides nice but needs mufflers and some tlc:)

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcom from Wisconsin to one hell of a butch of nice guys & gals.
Also congratulation on the new ride. Is your new ride in moth balls ?
Like up here, waiting for the first day to get back out on the road.
Happy Holidays WA9FWT Phil

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
You are amongst alot of new Wing riders here, myself included. Eclectic group of riders and models of bikes. Welcome aboard! (from the state of Virginia).

·
Registered
212 Posts
You are amongst alot of new Wing riders here, myself included. Eclectic group of riders and models of bikes. Welcome aboard! (from the state of Virginia).
Chopin, you have to tell me whats with that picture you have. It looks like one of the cows we see standing out in a snow field here in Wisconsin. I think I know what it is but rather have you tell me...

Happy Holidays....WA9FWT Phil

·
Premium Member
23,765 Posts
Chopin, you have to tell me whats with that picture you have. It looks like one of the cows we see standing out in a snow field here in Wisconsin. I think I know what it is but rather have you tell me...

Happy Holidays....WA9FWT Phil
How's the "derriere " up there in the dairy capital ? What you see here is a Northern Virginia " hereford ", that is, she is "here-for-d(a)' " moment because I didn't get her into the barn in time for our little frost. ~ Lee

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF meantrump2

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome

Welcome from snowy Ohio Meantrump I am new here as well but have enjoyed reading evryones stories and learning from the pros.

Welcome:)

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa and congrats on your new (to you) wing. Ride safe and often.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Welcome meantrump2, I've just joined the forum myself. The bike I had before my 2000 was a 82 GL1100. It was a great bike and rode it for a few years. Enjoy

·
Super Moderator
28,431 Posts
Welcome Meantrump2, This is a good site with good people & good discussion on it.

Hmmmm,
Maybe you'll have to change your screenname to "Nicetrump2":D

Ohhboy!! really dug deep for that one.:eek: SORRY

1 - 11 of 11 Posts