Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Rev:316 from Brooklyn NY. I've been Riding my 1986 Honda Shadow Vt700c up and down the highways for a while. This year I rode from NY to Georgia to see family and on my way back I wished I could ride further. Long story short, I'm planning on riding to San Diego California,next spring but not on my baby shadow, but a 2006 GoldWing. I'm here to learn and share.

·
Super Moderator
12,272 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hello and welcome. I did the NY to San Diego thing a couple years ago, coming back through San Francisco, Reno, Lake Tahoe, Salt Lake City, etc. Great trip. Be safe, be well.

Reactions: Oldhand

·
Registered
7,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I take it that you have your sights on, or have acquired a 2006 Goldwing. You will be very happy.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Welcome to the forum and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

·
Registered
322 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, Az. Stay safe, don't forget the rain gear.

·
Administrator
15,315 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. Enjoy the ride.

·
Super Moderator
10,006 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from the Keystone state. Ride safe and enjoy the forum. By the way, I like your handle.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Vendor
694 Posts
Welcome from San Clemente, CA (Just north of San Diego). That sounds like it will be an amazing adventure and you have the perfect bike for it. You just need to make sure you have the right comfort items (backrest, pegs, HeliBars, etc) for the long trek to help with fatigue. Excited for you!

·
Registered
2015 GL1800
3 Posts
I've ridden a 2-up D-Loop across the country on a 05' Goldwing. These bikes can go as far as you can take it. I'm sure there are a lot of cross country riders on this site that can give you some pointer when the time comes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts