Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi from indiana been on site for last year never post though new year good time to quit hiding in background

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, join the :D crowd. A fun bunch hangs out here.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
hi from indiana been on site for last year never post though new year good time to quit hiding in background
Welcome to the GWOF and congrats on "coming out"....:)....I guess you will be attending the WING DING!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Be silent no more. Tell us what you think.. Ride safe and enjoy...

·
Super Moderator
11,882 Posts
Hello and welcome to the active side of the forum. :)

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
yes we are planning to good if work let me
You better. I don't I'm gonna make.....Got a couple of Meet and Greets I am obligated to. Ride Safe

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
hello dodge form indiana, welcome to GWOF. don't forget to post a pic of your wing and tell us all about it

·
Premium Member
647 Posts
A Big Welcome and Happy New Year from Central
Washington.

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
Congratulations on your coming out debut. There might be a pack of forum members in Columbus Ohio later next summer.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Greetings & it's about time you said Hello.:D We have a good bunch here as you probably have seen.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Shhh, Shhh. Don't say anything for 1 year. Nar, I just couldn't do it. Happy New Year and welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Eric

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Welcome Dodge!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Dodge, may i ask what town/city you are from. I am only 40 miles from Ft. Wayne , so OH YA i am going to the wing ding. Maybe we can get together for a ride or coffee sometime. I go up to Michigan alot to ride for Great Lakes Burn camp.Be safe, Mark

1 - 20 of 22 Posts