Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I just joined this forum. I am re-building a 1976 GL 1000 for a winter project, and believe me, it is a project! Have completed the front end and am waiting on steering bearings to arrive in the mail. Also, have re-built the carbs with new jets etc. Now on to the rest of it, wish me luck. You'll probably see a few posts from me asking questions in the engine section of the forum. vintwing

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello all, I just joined this forum. I am re-building a 1976 GL 1000 for a winter project, and believe me, it is a project! Have completed the front end and am waiting on steering bearings to arrive in the mail. Also, have re-built the carbs with new jets etc. Now on to the rest of it, wish me luck. You'll probably see a few posts from me asking questions in the engine section of the forum. vintwing
Howdy vintwing;
Welcome, and luck with that project! You are not that far from us, We have been to Nanaimo before,beautiful place! We stayed at the Jingle Pot campground there for three days. We are in the n.w. corner of Wa.
Have fun! :):)
Hobbit1800

·
Registered
201 Posts
Vintwing my son lives in Chemanius rides an 82A and is a MC/Marine mechanic ,he's logging out of Duncan, just moved there,bet he'd like to connect up for a ride or two,
any questions...he's your man.

-Robert-

·
Registered
143 Posts
Welcome Vancover, good luck with the project from the state below you :)

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. Keep working on that Wing so it's ready for the riding season. Ride safe...

·
Super Moderator
28,439 Posts
Ditto from another PA. guy.

Good to have you on board.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Hi from Ab. vintwing. William is right about nakedwings. All manner of GLs there from bone stock restored to wild one-off customs. Bstar's son could be a real plus too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts