Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from Vermont! I have progressive air shocks. The manual for the shocks says that you should not exeed 1 inch compression when fully loaded ! I am not sure if this helps but my bike is an oldie!

·
Super Moderator
28,433 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF fellow Keystoner from the Pocono Region.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello rubzerk, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
17,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum form a former Allentown, Penn. Guy.
From the Northwest Corner
Ron

·
Super Moderator
9,844 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. What part of the great Keystone state are you from? Enjoy the site. Nice folks and info on here.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome rubzerk. What are you researching?

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome from NC.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome from the Tar Heel state :)

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
Research?
Fact: If the alternator on your 1500 goes south upgrade to a Compufire.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Welcome & greetings from Florida.
Research?
Fact: If they alternator on your 1500 goes south upgrade to a Compufire.
Hey TL, haven't seen ya here for a while.

Trying to figure out if the research is on wings or us!

Still pining about the comufire. I agree it is the way to go. Just hate to part with money when mine still works but would be nice to install while I am in there doing the carbs.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
Hey TL, haven't seen ya here for a while.

Trying to figure out if the research is on wings or us!

Still pining about the comufire. I agree it is the way to go. Just hate to part with money when mine still works but would be nice to install while I am in there doing the carbs.
I didn't buy the new Compufire until mine went south, I didn't want to spend all that money if the original was working fine too. I bought the package with the new battery.
I hope it's the Wing, as I make a lousy subject for research. By the time he gets done with me as a subject he'll be reading the pills and trying to swallow the bottle.
My homework from Wyotech keeps me busy and I try to squeeze a little quality time on the forum when I can, tonight was a good night for me to present some answers. I have a test tomorrow on brakes and final drive. My grade is a 97 so far, finals are right before Thanksgiving.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I have being researching here for 6 months and have leant a lot about wings. Sometimes I get a bit impatient with getting over there. But my mates in the forum have helped heaps already. I have taken notes in a book which will help when it get closer to the southwest trip. In the mean time I have got to know a lot of good people that I can call mates. So all is good.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
He had a question about the suspension on his ride in another forum and i answered here somehow! Oh well guess I was still sleeping!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts