1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
just purchased my 1st wing !
its a 2010 level 4 beautiful bike
after being a Harley rider for many years .it was a great bike but I just thought wanted a change and after my friend bought a 2007 and has nothing but good things to say about decided to pull the pin !
looking forward to reseaching all the valuable informaion on this forum

·
Super Moderator
27,598 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,390 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum from Michigan.:wave: I think you'll be happy with your choice of moving to a 'Wing specially if you like to do any distance riding. My brother owned several different Harley's before buying a 'Wing and has said many times if he was forced to go back to a Harley he would quit riding.
You will find on a Goldwing you can ride all day, be comfortable then turn around and do it again tomorrow, which is what true touring riding is all about. Ride safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
1,999 Posts
Howdy to the forum Lakehead2010, from another Ontarian. Congrats on the Wing, I'd say you'll love it.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Welcome to the forum Lakehead! I'm just a little north of Huntsville.
Enjoy the forum. We should be riding by the end of May at this rate :(.
Strat

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello from Sudbury Ontario where we are in the middle of a snow storm. Bought my new 2017 3 weeks ago so looking forward to good weather. Have not had a wing in about 17 years retiring in a few months and can’t wait to go playing.

·
Super Moderator
13,835 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. I also have a 2010 and I think you will love it. I just went over 120,000 miles on mine. A couple of us will be travelling through Nova Scotia, Quebec, and Ontario after the Meet-n-Greet Fossil mentioned.

·
Super Moderator
9,397 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF from NE Pennsylvania. Enjoy your new 2u Wing and be safe..

·
Super Moderator
10,947 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Administrator
26,011 Posts
Welcome along. Good folks abound around here.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everybody !!!

just a quick note to say thanks for the all the nice responses
Only one problem .it was the weather and now the all the crap on the road's ,so I haven't been able to go pick it up !!!
There is only so much reading a guy can do to pass the time
Hopefully pick it up on Saturday or Monday depending on the shape of the roads

1 - 15 of 15 Posts