Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i am new to goldwing forms and to riding one to any feed back on riding will help i just got a 84 goldwing interstate 1200 my family loves the bike but we all can't ride at the same time

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Down Under. I still have 2 older children that like to go on the back. They take turns as to who is going for a ride. If one goes for a long ride, then the other gets the next long ride. But now with the 1200 wing they have to fight for a ride with Mum. Eric

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello billyboy, welcome to GWOF

·
Super Moderator
9,855 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome billyboy, see you've already met some of the gang. Good folk and lots of info to share. Chopin114, that's like telling a kid not to open the cookie jar, but showing him how to get the lid off;)

·
Super Moderator
11,818 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. If you have ridden other bikes, you will see why we are always :D

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
hey billy welcome, finally another okie and not to far away.:D

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum Billyboy,hope you enjoy your new ride.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Welcome Billyboy, got a lot of family who r okies. I'm in AZ. will be passing thru at end of July will wave as we go thru. Enjoy the site a lot of info and good folks.

·
Premium Member
15 Posts
Welcome Billyboy, got a lot of family who r okies. I'm in AZ. will be passing thru at end of July will wave as we go thru. Enjoy the site a lot of info and good folks.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts