Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, from the North end of Wisconsin! Long time rider, just purchased my first Wing!
Started riding when I was in junior high on a Honda CT70 (1970). In high school, I bought a new CB350/4 and after high school bought a Kawasaki KZ1000LTD. Later I had a Honda XL500, Yamaha Virago 750, Honda VT700, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Nomad, Honda VTX1800, and now my current love, 2008 GL1800.

Recently retired, and looking forward to putting a lot of miles on the bike. (Currently it has 20,000 miles on it.)

IMG_8988.jpg

·
Registered
6,829 Posts
Welcome to the forum. It looks like you even got the fastest color.

·
Premium Member
1,502 Posts

Reactions: RedGreen

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
2,471 Posts
Welcome from the northern tier of PA. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
14,422 Posts
Welcome to you from Mississippi. As a former Michigander I know your area fairly well. I attended Michigan Tech and bought my first bike while there.
2019 09 24 Mississippi to Maine 06 Charles Hotel, Bangor, ME.jpg

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome to the forum from central Michigan! I just bought my first 'wing from your state (Fort Atkinson) back in the spring. I must have ridden it past your home on the way back home, via the Big Mack. You'll enjoy the gang on here, and they can help with any questions you have.

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.
Ps 68:33

·
Super Moderator
11,809 Posts
Small world, I bought my 1988 1500 in Fort Atkinson!

Reactions: Silver-Surfer

·
Registered
194 Posts
Did you buy it from a guy named Dave?

Sing to Him who rides across the heavens, his mighty voice thundering from the sky.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome to the forum from central Michigan! I just bought my first 'wing from your state (Fort Atkinson) back in the spring. I must have ridden it past your home on the way back home, via the Big Mack. You'll enjoy the gang on here, and they can help with any questions you have.

Thanks! And yes, you probably did pass near by. As a side note, our daughter spent 3 years at Houghton Lake (CoBeAc) about 8-10 years ago. We crossed the Big Mack a lot of times. It was always an enjoyable trip.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Welcome from Chocolate town Pa and wishing you miles of smiles.😁

1 - 16 of 16 Posts