Honda Goldwing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member..... Just bought my 2003 1800, and am selling my 03 FJR. I've put on 450 miles so far. Had it since last Thursday. The FJR is a fantastic bike and I will miss it a lot.

The new Wing had a problem with some of the control buttons and with information from this forum I was able to fix them all myself.

Next item is installation of my Sirius radio. Any thoughts on this? It appears that the Sitius motorcycle mounting kits are not available right now from any website that I have checked.

Great to be in the forum.
Norcal101

·
Super Moderator
15,163 Posts
hello norcal101, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
578 Posts
Welcome to the forum.....

I have not installed a Sirius radio ......yet. I heard they work well though.

Ride Safe Always!!!!

·
Administrator
29,019 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF norcal, good people & discussion here.

Congrats on the new ride.

·
Premium Member
7,121 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Good choice on a new bike:)

·
Premium Member
24,630 Posts
Welcome norcal101. I use an XM portable device on my '09, and it resides in the fairing pocket. Just my antenna cord shows a bit but I don't really mind that, I'll route it more hidden whenever I tear down the bike some to change the air filter and a couple other gadgets to install. My Inno uses a docking station and I plug it in to the aux lead and power it with the 12v pocket plug.

·
Super Moderator
12,267 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
5,005 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas...I kept my 05 FJR cause sometimes I like to "get it on"....Two different bikes but I love 'em both. Enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
10,003 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pennsylvania..

·
Premium Member
5,432 Posts
Hello welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
654 Posts
Welcome to the forum from central California (Salinas/Monterey). Seems the more I ride, the less I listen to music. Good luck

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Budoka. Did you use the parts from a car installation kit? Was wondering if you used the car antenna with the long cord and where you mounted the antenna.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts