Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! Feel kinda funny on here, since I really don't have a Wing, but my hubby does and he invited me on here (don't know why, now he has to be good!).....My hubby is BigDaddy.....If you've been reading his threads, I am the proud owner of a 2009 Honda Shadow Spirit...as of today! This is my second one! I love it! I took the motorcycle training course back in 2006, worth every bit of it. I love having my own motorcycle. Never thought I'd enjoy it as much as I do but being out on the highway with my husband is awesome time spent together.....
i work at as a vet tech, have for the past 20+ years. Cats are my favorite, but dogs are pretty cool too! :cool:

·
Super Moderator
7,646 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
Glad to have you as a member of the forum.
Congrats on the new bike.
This forum is a big happy family.

·
Registered
236 Posts
:):)Hello and welcome to the forum from Massachusetts,spirits are cool I had a 97 Honda Shadow Ace 1100 great rideing bike. I still prefer the wing..some day you mite get one . you never know once again welcome

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum......

I think it is awsum that you have a bike to ride with your hubby. My wife loves to ride our wings but she has said she does not want one of her own. She is happy to ride with me and I am happy she is there. She is the navigator and copilot.

Ride Safe Always!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,938 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Meow.

·
Premium Member
5,395 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Super Moderator
28,494 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, Shadowgal. Although I have to admit I have the feeling we already know you since B.D. posted some nice pictures of you guys, told us of some of your trips & how you nag on him all th.............. OOPS probably shouldn't have included that last one.:eek:

Uh,,, How you are the love of his life ... Yeah that's the one I should have said.:p

Okay welcome again from an Ole Fossil.

Nice new rides guys & be safe (right L2R?).

·
Super Moderator
15,140 Posts
hello mnshadowgal, welcome to GWOF and congrats on the purchase of your new shadow

·
Registered
6,730 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Are you sleeping in the garage too?

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Welcome to the Forum, shadowgal from down in already-too-damn-hot Texas.

·
Premium Member
8,359 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF, ShadowLady, from a fellow Minnesotan. Congrats on your new bike. I've ridden Shadows and they are nice bikes. Hope you and BigDaddy have many miles of safe, fun riding and I hope my much better half (of 30 years on June 21) and I cross your path in MN sometime this year. T

·
Registered
206 Posts
Welcome to the "family"!! I am safer riding on the back of the trike or someday getting my license and letting my husband ride on the back LOL!! I am just not graceful so a Trike is the best for us!!
I love cats too-we had to let our Joker go to kitty heaven last Monday. It was hard, he was the most loving cat we have had. Animals give such unconditional love and become part of the family!
Enjoy your new ride.
Ride with the angels surrounding you.
God bless,
Angelmammaw

·
Super Moderator
9,843 Posts
Welcome to the forum reguardless of what you ride. Ride safe and enjoy the forum..

·
Premium Member
7,170 Posts
Welcome from Alabam

1 - 17 of 17 Posts