Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!! I finally joined. Been lurking and reading since I bought my 1984 interstate last July. (I was to busy riding to take time to join)Now with snow on the ground the bike is parked till the roads get dry.
The information here is amazing, and I have truly enjoyed the site. Maybe some day I'll know enough to contribute.
Happy and safe New Year to all!!!

·
Premium Member
17,134 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Wheeler. Don't wait till your full of wisdom to join in. If I had waited I wouldn't have my second post yet.:D

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the site Wheeler......

Good point there Ron !!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
11,882 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum. Good bunch of folks here.

·
Super Moderator
15,217 Posts
hello wheeler from cass city, welcome to GWOF. we've seen very little snow but plenty of rain around here

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Maybe some day I'll know enough to contribute.
Don't look now but you did just that. As others have said there is a good bunch of people here. Enjoy the GWOF & welcome.

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Hi!! I finally joined. Been lurking and reading since I bought my 1984 interstate last July. (I was to busy riding to take time to join)Now with snow on the ground the bike is parked till the roads get dry.
The information here is amazing, and I have truly enjoyed the site. Maybe some day I'll know enough to contribute.
Happy and safe New Year to all!!!
I am real concerned about these lurkers. I SAY NOW FOR 2012 - ALL LURKERS MUST SHOW THEMSELVES AND BE RECOGNIZED!!! HERE YE HERE YE!!!:D

·
Super Moderator
9,870 Posts
Happy New Year to you too from Pennsylvania and welcome to the forum. Nice folks and good info on here. Ride safe and enjoy the GWOF..

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
welcome wheeler!

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Enjoy the site.

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from far far away, Down Under. Eric

·
Premium Member
8,455 Posts
Hi and welcome to the GWOF, Wheeler!

I spent a lot of time as a kid in Michigan and have travelled it a good bit. Beautiful riding country and good people. Stay safe and have fun. Hope to meet you at a Central Region or National event, and definitely hope to ride in the UP this summer!

Tatanka

·
Registered
93 Posts
Welcome Wheeler from Indiana. I ride Michigan a lot, just cause i love it up there. May i ask where is cass city? I am only like 30 miles into Indiana.Enjoy the site and welcome.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Where is Cass City

Hi Yogibear1100

Cass City is in the center of the thumb--- about 100 miles north of Detroit.
Your not to far from my oldest son. He lives in St.Joe and teaches in Bridgeman. I haven't ridden there yet.
The only distance I went was to my daughters in Harbor Springs. Its about 200+miles. I hadn't ridden for 35 years so I was ready to get off the bike when I got there. Maybe next summer I will make it to the sw corner of the state and we can meet up for a short ride to one of the winerys in the area. it is always so senic near the vinyards.

Wheeler

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
I am real concerned about these lurkers. I SAY NOW FOR 2012 - ALL LURKERS MUST SHOW THEMSELVES AND BE RECOGNIZED!!! HERE YE HERE YE!!!:D
Even the lurkers are welcome , enjoy your stay with us

1 - 19 of 19 Posts