Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I am new to the forum. I currently have a ST1300 (2009 model). I am looking at updating to a Goldwing. I have joined the site to ask questions and do some research before I jump in and buy.

John

·
Super Moderator
7,663 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.
The members here will share their knowledge of Goldwings with you, feel free to post your questions.

·
Super Moderator
9,846 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. You came to the right place to find out about Wings. There are a few of your countrymen on the forum also..

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the site......

·
Super Moderator
11,788 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Premium Member
11,002 Posts
G'day from Adelaide and welcome to GWOF. You are only about 450 miles away. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,439 Posts
Another Aussie aboard the GWOF. We have a good bunch here & you will no doubt fill your head with the knowledge you desire.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello john, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
Welcome to the GWOF....You should post some pics. I love the ST1300. I want one in a bad way......Wait!!! Not trading my wing.:eek: In case you wondered. Just noticed the wing gets lonely.

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
I really liked my ST as well, but herself wasn't as thrilled with it (spoiler her with Wings far too many years ago) as I was. Welcome along mate!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum John ,glad to have you. Enjoy the site.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
looks like you might have a GWOF riding partner eric, hope you and john can have an OZ get together

·
Premium Member
5,390 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, we might - who knows. Adelaide is a very nice 450k ride.

Gordo, Your Pearl Yellow bike looks great.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts