Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and decided it's time to say hi. I have been riding a 1985 LTD for 2 years and about 10,000 miles. It now has around 44,xxx on the clock.

·
Super Moderator
9,845 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Enjoy the forum and ride safe.

·
Premium Member
11,001 Posts
I hope you enjoy what you see. Welcome to GWOF from Down Under. Eric

·
Super Moderator
28,437 Posts
Greetings from another Keystoner. Since you've been lurking you already know the site so enjoy.

·
Premium Member
23,767 Posts
An official welcome to you. Given your riding miles it is little wonder you have not been active here. We have a good Wing buddy in Mt. Carroll, IL who is too busy putting miles on his John Deer to ride.

·
Super Moderator
15,235 Posts
hello yooperfan, welcome to GWOF

·
Premium Member
629 Posts
Welcome to the site.....

·
Premium Member
7,205 Posts
I've been lurking in the shadows for a while and decided it's time to say hi. I have been riding a 1985 LTD for 2 years and about 10,000 miles. It now has around 44,xxx on the clock.
So it was you, I saw LURKING!!!:eek: Welcome to the GWOF

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site. While it's kinda fun to sneak peaks from behind the curtain, it's waaaay better out in the open!:D Go ahead and fill in some details in your profile and pick yourself an avatar if you like. And a pick of that LTD wouldn't hurt either:cool:

·
Super Moderator
11,785 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Welcome Yooperfan, from where in IL do you hail. "Home" for me is the Springfield area, though I've been in KC area for years now, I still manage to got home!

·
Registered
6,734 Posts
Welcome from Pa. Hope you enjoy the forum.

·
Super Moderator
7,661 Posts
hello and welcome to the forum.
Classic Wings are nice, post a pic of yours.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts