Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Just found this site yesterday, looks interesting. Have been driving motorcycles since i was 10, so that gives me 46 yrs experience. lol. Am on my second wing, first was an 87 aspencade which i drove for 18 yrs, have an 06 1800 right now.
Lost an arm in a motorcycle accident back in 72 and have since helped a couple other guys get back riding who are in the same situation. If any of you out there know of someone who would like a little advice on riding with one arm, just give me a shout.
You all have a great day!
Joe

·
Super Moderator
15,238 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF from your neighbor to the south hook2006

·
Super Moderator
9,851 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've obviously overcome some tough situations. Glad your still riding and enjoying your Wing.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Riding with one arm must have its challenges?? Holding it up with two good arms can be tough at times. I hope your story will help others see that they can overcome most obstacles if they try. My wife lost her eyesight to athritic medication and has had to overcome a lot in the last three years. This year we got a new 08 and she was nervous to get on at first but now she loves it. Hope you get some respones from people looking to get back in the saddle.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts