Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
My name is Stefan, and i am from Belgium.
Drive a real American 2006 GL1800, with sidecare Hannigan GT.
I hate to tell this, but i have got a serius problem....:mad: and in Belgium nowbody can help me, so i try it at the other side of the world....;)
Can anyone tell me where to post it? thankx...

·
Super Moderator
9,867 Posts
Welcome from the good old USA and the state of Pennsylvania. Just post your question/problem on the general forum and I'm sure someone will chime in with some help. Enjoy the site and ride safe..

·
Administrator
26,226 Posts
Welcome from Canada Stefan. Ditto on what TW says, post away and there should be no problem getting answers.

·
Super Moderator
28,446 Posts
wing67, You are very Welcomed here. Please let all of us try to help you.

·
Super Moderator
15,216 Posts
hello and welcome to GWOF wing67

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, Thank you all for the warm welkom on this side......
I hope we can find the problem, but, i can still drive, so it is not a big big problem, howaver, i want to get it fix"t, because in juli we ar moving on vacation to italy, and you never now.....;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Chopin114, you are smart, you find my pictures on the belgium forum.... hihihi, i like that, it's a small world on the internet....:):):):)

Hello Stratman, yes i am verry proud on my bike, but......., we all do......, not:):)

I posted my problem in the general, i have got a serieus idle problem, going up and down, i get freaky about it....., but i see that i am not the onlyone, but nowbody can solve this problem, thats freaky.....
Iff you can help, or someone you now, please help, because i am gonna strip the entire bike to find it, iff i can...:confused::confused:
Thankx
Stefan

·
Premium Member
23,759 Posts
Hi Chopin114, you are smart, you find my pictures on the belgium forum.... hihihi, i like that, it's a small world on the internet....:):):):)

Hello Stratman, yes i am verry proud on my bike, but......., we all do......, not:):)

I posted my problem in the general, i have got a serieus idle problem, going up and down, i get freaky about it....., but i see that i am not the onlyone, but nowbody can solve this problem, thats freaky.....
Iff you can help, or someone you now, please help, because i am gonna strip the entire bike to find it, iff i can...:confused::confused:
Thankx
Stefan
Don't do it Wing67 ! The bike is easy to take apart but hard to put back together. This is " Memorial Weekend " here in the New World so we are all out riding our bikes, even if the bike isn't running perfect. If it " goes " and " stops " we are riding it. We will keep digging on line and I will get to a local Honda shop this week to pick up some items and I'll ask a resident mechanic about the idle issue.

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Chopin114,
Thanks iff you wil ask for the dealer, maybe he now something more, iff you now something, let me please now, because there is now fun anymore to drive the bike, it has a serieus problem.......
Thankx man ;) ;)
Stefan

1 - 12 of 12 Posts