Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,773 Posts
Eclectic assembly of Wings and Owners. Some of us are co-members on the 1800riders forum. I ride an 1800 so I'm not much of a technical support contributor here, but I have personally met some of the riders from this site .

·
Super Moderator
7,671 Posts
daveo,
Welcome to the forum and greetings from Florida.
I know you from the same forum.
There's a nice group of people here.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Welcome daveo, I'm on the gl18800riders site also, but this site is a welcome breath of fresh air. :)

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Daveo,
Welcome from North Carolina.
The people here are terrific. They're so nice, they haven't kicked me out yet.

Welcome to the group, it can quickly become like family here if you stick around for a little while.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Welcome from vermont! Great bunch of people here!!

·
Super Moderator
15,240 Posts
hello daveo and welcome to GWOF. i am on other goldwing forums too

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Welcome to the site from the Tar Heel state

·
Super Moderator
9,852 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the Keystone state. Have seen some of your posts on the 1800 forum.. Ride safe..

·
Registered
405 Posts
Welcome. Everyone seems to play nice and get along with each other better here.

·
Administrator
26,266 Posts
Welcome from Alberta Daveo. I belong to a couple other groups and I've popped into GL1800 a few times, just never pulled the trigger. I really enjoy it here...great folks and lots of helpful hints and guidance.

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
Welcome Daveo from "God's Country in good old Cape Breton. Great advice here and nobody gets there nose out of joint when we throw a dig at each other. New to the forum so I don't give much advice but I love to "lurk" and see what the boys and gals are telling other riders.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts