Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am new to this and i hope that y'all are having lots of fun!
My Question!
Doen anyone have some advise on how to install XM Satelite radio into a 2008 Gold Wing equiped with Navigation?

·
Super Moderator
9,853 Posts

·
Premium Member
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply Gentleman!
I was hoping to plum the receiver into the Aux. section with the receiver somewhere in the Trunk!
I bought one of these universal XM tuners from Best Buy! And i was hoping that there are something available to connect it to the current system without having a tuner mounted on the Handle Bars?:

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
There is an AUX plug under left fairing pocket, and a power supply there also. Plug it in there and put the radio on AUX and your set.
As this picture shows, one plug is power and the other plug is for the AUX that goes into the fairing pocket

·
Administrator
26,270 Posts
Welcome to the site JR4F. You can trust Joes advice, he's been around the block on Wings more than most of us put together. I have a Pioneer Inno in my fairing pocket. Only thing is I have to stop and open the pocket to change channels, and it has less volume than the FM radio, but that's not a biggie, it still goes loud enough to make yer ears ring.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the forum. No problem finding answers on this site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts