Honda Goldwing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

My name is Kyle Jaquess and I am a graduate student at California State University, San Bernardino, as well as an avid motorcyclist. I've been riding for about 4 years with still so much to learn.

I am currently working on a research project examining the behaviors of motorcyclists. The survey details are still getting finalized, but I hope to get some support from the riding community on various forums for participation in this project.

So if you'll keep an eye out in the next couple months, I will post again with more details :)

Thanks for reading!

~Kyle

·
Premium Member
7,191 Posts
Dookoo is a good Case Study:D and he is local!!!

·
Premium Member
23,763 Posts
That will be fun. Be advised that some of our behavioral problems may be attributed to our inability to ride. Come on Spring.

·
Super Moderator
28,449 Posts
Ohhh Prunellla!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
11,020 Posts
Hello and welcome to GWOF. I think I am the one that you need. Butter would not melt in my mouth. Eric

·
Registered
9,622 Posts
Welcome and a lot of my behavior on a motorcycle will go with what the other nuts in the cage is doing around me and how to keep my cool and not do anything but stay safe and injoy my day. This should be a good research project and I bet we can give you a lot of things but I think I would go strong with what Larry put in.

·
Administrator
26,225 Posts
Good luck on your project

·
Super Moderator
11,882 Posts
Looking forward to the survey. As you can see we're a bit on the edge (or is that off?) from not riding.

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Pa. I like your tent/cot Larry.

·
Premium Member
5,379 Posts
Welcome to GWOF from Maryland

1 - 19 of 19 Posts